IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT PATNA CWJC No.9638 of 1997 K.E.C.INTERNATIONAL LIMITED through PSR Murali, Dy. Resident Engineer, Sri Krishnapuri, Patna, Anandpuri, Behind Himgiri Apartment, Patna -800 001 .....Petitioner Versus 1.
STATE OF BIHAR
2. Commissioner of Commercial Taxes, Bihar, Patna
3. Union of India through the Ministry of Railways
4. General Manager, Core, Central Organisation,
Railway, Electrification, Allahabad
5. Chief Project Manager Railways Electrification,
6. Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer, Railway
7. Senior Accounts Officer, Railway Electrification,
07- 28/9/2010 Heard learned counsel for the petitioner, and Mr.
Lalit Kishore, learned Addl. Advocate General no. III for the
respondents. It appears on a perusal of the writ petition that the
petitioner challenges the vires of section 25A of the Bihar
Finance Act 1981. This issue has subsequently been considered
and disposed of by a Division Bench of this Court in M/s
Larsen and Toubro Ltd. V State of Bihar [1999(3) PLJR
960]. Learned counsel for the petitioner submits that he has no
instruction to press this writ petition.
2. Accordingly, the writ petition is dismissed as
not pressed. There shall be no order as to cost.
( S K Katriar )
( Birendra Prasad Verma )