Central Information Commission 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066 Website: www.cic.gov.in Decision No. 5718/IC(A)/2010 F. No.CIC/MA/A/2010/000412 Dated, the 9th August, 2010 Name of the Appellant : Smt. Mukesh Kumari Name of the Public Authority : HPCL Facts
1. The appeal was heard in absence of the appellant on 9th August, 2010.
2. The CPIO stated that the appellant has asked for information relating to
the procedure for award of dealership, the details of which are already available
on the website of the respondent. The appellant was advised to submit the costs
of providing the information, but the appellant did not respond nor deposited the
necessary costs of providing the information.
3. The appellant is advised to deposit the costs of providing the information
as prescribed under RTI Rules. The information should be furnished within 10
days from the date of receipt of the necessary deposit from the appellant.
Alternatively, the appellant may access the information from the website of the
respondent, as advised by the CPIO.
4. With these observations, this appeal is disposed of.
(Prof. M.M. Ansari)
Central Information Commissioneri
Authenticated true copy:
Name & address of Parties:
1. Smt. Mukesh Kumari, W/o Shri Surendra Pal, VPO: Bahu Akbarpur, Dist:
2. Shri Sanjay Kaushki, SRM & CPIO, HPCL, E-22, Industrial Area, Court
“All men by nature desire to know.” – Aristotle