On Sunday an apolitical organisation held a debate to seek a new constitution to eradicate corruption. Dev Nandan said that in order to prevent the nation from “further annihilation, a new constitution is necessary”, at the “Jan Samvidhan Sabha” at Jantar Mantar, president of Prism (Prototype Revolutionary Innovative Sankranti Movement) He said. “It should be… Read more »
Posts Categorized: Human Rights
In West Bengal after branding of three women as witches, eminent writer Mahasweta Devi Thursday called upon senior police officers here to do justice and take steps to stop such ‘barbaric incidents’. Mahasweta Devi told that, “It seems we are still living in the dark ages. How can people think of such things when science… Read more »
A Petition has been filed on Tuesday in Delhi High Court in which it has been spotted that a private school in Delhi has been charging higher fee from the students with disabilities. NGO Social Jurist has filed the plea through advocate Ashok Agarwal and said Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Mehta Vidyalaya at K.G. Marg in central Delhi who… Read more »
A private doctor who removed the testicles of a patient without his consent or knowledge has been directed by the Bihar Human Rights Commission (BHRC) to pay him compensation of Rs.1 lakh, a panel official said Thursday. Dr. Lalit Mohan Sharma, a private practitioner, has been asked to pay the compensation amount to the patient… Read more »
हिन्दी समाचार प्रवक्ता.कॉम से
- हिंदी को बचाने-बढ़ानें में साहित्यकारों की भूमिका ?
- सूचना एवं जनसंपर्क विभाग बिहार सरकार न्यू मीडिया के पत्रकारों को पत्रकार नहीं मानता
- सपा-बसपा का गठबंधन जरूरी कम मजबूरी ज्यादा!
- 2019 के युद्ध का असर
- पाकिस्तान से लौटे हामिद अंसारी सुषमा स्वराज के गले लग कर रोए
- सज्जन कुमार ने कांग्रेस की प्राथमिक सदस्यता से दिया इस्तीफा, 1984 दंगे में उम्रकैद की सजा
- “आर्यसमाज वैज्ञानिक पद्धति से चल कर ही युवा पीढ़ी से अपने सिद्धान्त मनवा सकता है