I _________ son/daughter/wife of _________ resident of _________, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:-
1. That I am citizen of _________.
2. That my Son/Daughter named _________ is going to pursue/pursuing _________ full time course _________ from _________.
3. That my aforesaid son/daughter and other son[s] & daughter[s] named _________ and _________ have not taken any education loan from any bank/Financial institution.
4. That my date of birth is _________, _________.
5. That I confirm my real name is “_________”, which is on all my Legal Documents & ID’s.
6. That if any chance the information I am giving to organization is not true, I will take all the responsibilities.
7. That I declare that the information furnish above by me is true to best of my knowledge and belief and no information has been concealed by me.
Verified at _________ on this _________, _________, that the contents of this affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed therein.
APPLICATION FOR DECLARING THE APPLICANT/ACCUSED ____ SON OF _____, RESIDENT OF ______ AS A JUVENILE AND FOR SENDING THE PAPERS AND CHALLAN PAPERS OF ACCUSED/APPLICANT BEFORE THE JUVENILE JUSTICE BOARD, ____ FOR FURTHER PROCEEDINGS.
The applicant/accused most respectfully submits as under:-
1- That the above noted case is pending in this Hon’ble court and is fixed for ____ for charge.
2- That the applicant/accused is a juvenile/minor and his date of birth is _____. The copy of the ___ issued from _____ in which the date birth of the applicant is mentioned is enclosed herewith the application. At the time of registration of the said FIR applicant/accused was minor /juvenile as he was aged __ years old.
3- That as per the records of the ____ date of birth of the applicant/accused is a juvenile and the applicant wants to get himself declared as Juvenile and applicant wants to get the above noted case transferred before the Juvenile Justice Board, ____.
It is, therefore, prayed that the applicant/accused may kindly declared as a juvenile and the case papers and challan may be sent to Juvenile Justice Board, ____ for further proceedings.