Author Profile

Legal India Admin

Posted On by &filed under Legal FAQs.

Administrative Laws of IndiaFAQs on Administrative Laws of India

7 Responses to “FAQs on Administrative Laws of India”

  1. Jagar

    Then I lodge petition in H’nble High Court. Then deppt. issue order to join me in 2000 (Order by Court). reading through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely delighted I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back often!Pretty nice post.

  2. R.HEMA

    What is the age of minor and major for gents in 1976 for signing legal documents?

  3. NHM Staff

    we are working under national horticulture mission as clerk, accountant, driver, and programmer in the State Punjab. From last 3 years the labor department of Punjab has been increasing only 200 rupees each employee after every 6 months.
    Sir , apart of this is there any provision to increase the salary and how can i satisfied our director to increase the salary ?

  4. p.cjain

    Needs legal ‘paid’ consultation if available for filing Writ/PIL, in my quest for’justice. Willing to e-mail the details-7 pages, prompt reply is solicited-with kind regards- pcjain.

  5. binod kumar goswami

    Respected Sir/ Madam,
    Jai Hind.
    Presently I am serving in BSF(MHA). I select as constable fit in 1997 but deptt. dono’t issue order to joining. Then I lodge petition in H’nble High Court. Then deppt. issue order to join me in 2000 (Order by Court). But deppt. pay facility from 2000 which should be pay from 1997 because in this case totally fault of deptt. If deptt. call me in timely I able to join. I Want to getting facility (All) since 1997, it’s possible? If yes, tell me How?. Kindly hlp me. Also send me estimate of this case if you deal, by return mail.

    With regard’s,
    B K Goswami,
    75 Bn BSF


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* Copy This Password *

* Type Or Paste Password Here *

Loading Facebook Comments ...
Loading Disqus Comments ...