Information Sharing and Analysis Center (ISAC) is India’s leading cyber security non-profit foundation and a Public-Private-Partner with NCIIPC, Government of India. Information Sharing and Analysis Center was setup in 2011, is a registered not-for-profit foundation, focused on solving everyday cyber security challenges that impacts individuals and organizations at every stage of their growth using data analytics.
It creates credible workforce for the Industry by means of unique capacity building programs. Its mandate includes increasing information sharing among various agencies by creating straight forward platforms. ISAC conducts awareness programmes in Cyber Security specially focusing on the cyber crimes against kids in addition to many training programmes.
The Cyber Crime Intervention Officers’ (CCIO ) course is for parents, teachers, counsellors, lawyers, and LEAs to provide them with essential background on cyber crimes and cyber laws. The course lets one detect early signs of problems in school children and teenagers affected by their online activities and equipments for timely and decisive intervention.
On certification, one may volunteer to be part of the national network for cyber crime prevention, where the profile is shared with Law enforcement agencies and cyber crime cells across India. After the completion of the course, one will receive an ID card as shown above, which can be used while dealing with agencies and victims of cyber crimes.
One can become a part of the established network of existing Intervention Officers from across India, assisting law enforcement agencies in dealing with cyber crimes and their repercussions.
Details of the Online Course :
Start Date: 3rd July 2020
- Children behaving abnormally online – case studies and lessons
- Negative relationships online – How it impacts family
- Social Isolation – offline and online issues
- Low self-esteem and depression – tracking early signs online
- The tendency for violence from online activities – how to spot the signs and prevent them
- Internet Gaming Disorder– identifying addiction and other risks
- Paedophiles online – How to protect children
- Addiction – various types and what to do about them
- Tech abuse – how to counsel children and parents
- Sextortion, Cyber bullying and other online crimes – how to deal with it
- Virtual girlfriends – how to tell if the children are involved
- Cyberchondria – Medical self-diagnosis online and its risks
- The Deep web – What is it
- Criminal Propaganda – Steps to prevent it
- Guiding victims affected by cyber crime
- Tools and techniques to monitor children for online safety effectively
- Fundamental IT Laws that every teacher and parent must know
- Counselling victims of cyber crimes
- Interacting and supporting cops and lawyers with cyber crime cases
- Steps you can take to enhance cyber security awareness in schools
Further Details on:
Website : https://www.isac.io
One may use https://rzp.io/l/getccio to register and get 10% concession.