NEW DELHI: A court verdict of 2006 had held that the ‘creamy layer’ concept cannot be applied to SC/ST persons for promotions in government jobs. The apex court had on July 11 refused to pass any interim order against its 2006 verdict and said that a five-judge bench would first see whether it needs to… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Attorney General KK Venugopal
NEW DELHI: Surpreme Court announced to take strict action by the police, against who are responsible for erupting violence and breaching laws after videos showcasing vehicles being vandalised by Kanwariyas across Northern states went viral on social media on Friday. Earlier this week, various incidents of vandalism and unlawful activities by Kanwariyas were being reported from… Read more »
DELHI: The Central government hit back to Supreme Court after the Apex Court asked the government’s opinion multiple times while hearing PIL’s. The government told The Supreme Court that it should refrain from making remarks against the governance since India as a country has major problems and the court while dealing with one issue should think from… Read more »
Send News & Articles
Send your News & Articles to Publish in this website. For sending Articles & News CLICK HERE
- हिंदी को बचाने-बढ़ानें में साहित्यकारों की भूमिका ?
- सूचना एवं जनसंपर्क विभाग बिहार सरकार न्यू मीडिया के पत्रकारों को पत्रकार नहीं मानता
- सपा-बसपा का गठबंधन जरूरी कम मजबूरी ज्यादा!
- 2019 के युद्ध का असर
- पाकिस्तान से लौटे हामिद अंसारी सुषमा स्वराज के गले लग कर रोए
- सज्जन कुमार ने कांग्रेस की प्राथमिक सदस्यता से दिया इस्तीफा, 1984 दंगे में उम्रकैद की सजा
- “आर्यसमाज वैज्ञानिक पद्धति से चल कर ही युवा पीढ़ी से अपने सिद्धान्त मनवा सकता है