THIS DEED OF GIFT is made on……….day of…………between Mr………… s/o……………r/o………….(hereinafter called the Donor) and Mr………………s/o………………..r/o……………………………(hereinafter called the Donee).
WHEREAS the donor is an old man of ……… years of age, having a wife, one son (the donee) and one daughter.
WHEREAS the donor has married his daughter Mrs…….to Mr……………….s/o………………..r/o……………….belonging to a well off family owning large chinks of property and as such she has sufficient means of livelihood is being looked after by her husband in a dignified manner.
WHEREAS the donor has already taken care of the maintenance and livelihood of his wife Smt………vide gift deed dated……….and ………….executed by the donor bestowing upon his wife one house at …………….City…………..and two shops numbering ………..situated at ………City…………
WHEREAS the donor apprehends some property disputes among his wife and children after his death, hence the donor is desirous to execute a gift deed in respect of his house situated at ………….more precisely described in the schedule annexed hereto, in favour of his son (the donee).
NOW THIS DEED OF GIFT WITNESSES AS FOLLOWS:
1. That the donor does, hereby, out of his natural love and affection for his only son, of his free will and without any force, compulsion or undue influence and with a keen desire to see the donee settled and well established in his life, grant, convey and transfer by way of gift to the donee his one bungalow and three Flour Mills (Particulars of which are precisely stated in the schedule annexed hereto). To hold the same unto the said donee and his successors or heirs absolutely and fore ever.
2. That the value of the property, described in the schedule, at present, is Rs………
3. That the donee accepts the gift and takes the delivery of the possession of the entire property so mentioned in the schedule thereto.
4. In proof whereof the donor/executant puts his signature to this deed of gift on the day, month and year first above noted.
This Deed of adoption made this ____ day of Between _______ Aged __ years Son of _____ & _____ Aged __ years, wife of _____ (_____ of _____ ) by caste _____ R/o _____ Hereinafter called the “ Giver” of the first part and _____ age _____ years, Widow of _____ R/o _____, by caste herein after called the “ Recipient” of the second part.
Whereas the said _____ died on ___________ leaving him surviving the recipient as his soles widow and without any son being born to him.
And whereas in the circumstance and there having none to continue the lineage of the deceased and/ or secure spiritual benefit and/or maintain _____ relationship and perform other religious obsequies to his departed soul and that of his deceased ancestors the recipient desires to take the son the giver named _____ at present age __ years his date of birth _____ being in adoption he having had and borne all the reflection of a natural born ___.
AND WHEREAS THE USUAL CEREMONAY AS TO Physical delivery of the child and the ceremonial gift as to taking the boy, where performed on the ____ in the presence of several persons including those who are attesting witness.
And whereas ever since the said adoption the said _____ has been to all intents and purposes treated as a member of the family of the recipient.
NOW THEREFORE THESE PRESENTS WITNESS AND IT IS hereby agreed and declared as follows:-
The giver has given in adoption his son named _____ to the recipient and the recipient has duly taken him in adoption and make him/her son, that is to say, son of her husband.
All necessary ceremonies including _____ and Physical delivery of the child from hand to hand have been observed and performed by either party on the_____ AND THESE PRESENTS FURTHER WITNESS and it is hereby agreed and declared by and between the parties hereto that the said _____ has according to the law become by virtue of the adoption aforesaid a son of _____ (Wife of Late _____) capable of performing the religious duties to his adoptive father with all rights and obligations of a natural born son is so entitled to inheritance and succession of all the personal and real estate of the deceased and of the recipient both ex paternal and ex maternal to all intents and purposes AND THIS INDENTURE ALSO witnesses that ever since the above adoption has been effected the said _____ has renounced and abandoned the use of his original surname _____ and in lieu thereof assumed and adopted the surname ___________ and that of the recipient shall at all times hereafter in all records, deeds, documents and other writings use and subscribe the surname of the recipient and shall accordingly be known, described and addressed as the son of the recipient.
IN WITNESSES WHEREOF the parties hereto have hereunto set and subscribed their respective hands and seals the day, month and year first above written.
Signed, sealed and delivered by the within named parties at ____ on dated _____ in the presence of following witnesses.
Signature of Giver/first party Signature of Recipient/Second party
This Deed of Partnership is executed at _____ on this ___ day of __________ between:-
1- _____ S/o _____ R/o _____. (Hereinafter referred to as the First Party/First Partner, which expression shall include his heirs, executors, legal representatives, administrators and assignees).
2- _____ S/o _____ R/o _____. (Hereinafter referred to as the Second Party/Second Partner, which expression shall include his heirs, executors, legal representatives, administrators and assignees).
3. _____ S/o _____ R/o _____. (Hereinafter referred to as the third Party/Third Partner, which expression shall include his heirs, executors, legal representatives, administrators and assignees).
Whereas the parties referred hereinabove wants to carry on a partnership business of ______ under the name and style of ______ , ______.
All three partners were carrying the business of above mentioned partnership earlier also but due to some reasons the above partnership was dissolved on or about________ but the all the again have given their consent to form a new partnership on the following terms and conditions:
1- That the name and style of the Partnership firm shall be same i.e. ______. However the partners shall be at liberty to change the name of the firm with mutual consent.
2- That partnership will commence on or above________
3- That the partnership shall be at Will.
4- That the business of Partnership shall be carried out at ______ or such other place or places as agreed upon by the partners.
5- That the capital of the firm shall be contributed by the partners to this deed or raised through the loan as agreed upon by the parties.
6- That the share of the profit and loss of the partnership shall be shared in equal shares by all three partners i.e. each partner will have 1/3 shares.
7- That all the three partners shall operate upon the bank account of the firm.
8- That the account of the firm shall be closed on ______ every year. Immediately after signing the accounts each partner shall be entitled to draw out and receive his share of profit and loss of the business for that year.
9- That if any partner opts to retire from the partnership business he may give ______ month notice thereof in writing to the other partner. The account of the outgoing partner shall be settled as per the terms and conditions of this deed and the amount of profit and loss shall be paid to him within the period of ______ months from the date of retirement.
10- That such outgoing partner shall not use the name of the firm and shall not solicit any of the customers of the partnership nor carry on any such type of business similar to that the partnership within the period of ______ years.
11- That if any dispute arising out of this partnership business then it shall be referred to an arbitrator as per the provisions of the ______.
12- That no partner shall mortgage, assign or part with his/her share or interest in the partnership business or its properties without the consent of all partners.
13- All others which shall be deemed necessary shall be settled mutually later on.
In witness whereof both the partners have set their hands on this Partnership Deed at ______ on this day , month and year first mentioned above in the Presence of marginal witness .
This Deed of DISSOLUTION is executed at _____ on this _____ between:-
1- _____ son of _____ R/o _____ (hereinafter referred to as the First Party/First Partner, which expression shall include his heirs, executors, legal representatives, administrators and assignees) of the one part
2- _____ son of _____ R/o _____ (hereinafter referred to as the Second Partner, which expression shall include his heirs, executors, legal representatives, administrators and assignees) of the Other Part.
Whereas the parties referred hereinabove have been carrying on business of _____ in the name and style of _____, Shop _____ under a deed of partnership dated _____ and whereas the party of the second is desirous of leaving the partnership and parties have agreed to dissolve the said partnership.
NOW THEREFORE, IT IS AGREED BY AND BETWEEN THE PARTIES THAT:
1- The partnership of in the name and style of _____ mentioned above shall stand dissolved. Now the _____ remaining partner will carry on the business in the same name as a proprietor of the firm. Thereafter the said _____ will be solely responsible for all assets and liabilities of in the name and style of _____, Shop consisting portion of _____ from today.
2- That from today the said _____ will be at a liberty to carry on business of any nature in the name of _____ in the said shop or any other business in any other name as required by the remaining partner.
3- The retiring partner shall cease to have any interest in or connection with the business of the firm with effect from _____ In full consideration of their relinquishing all rights, claim and interest in the business and assets of in the name and style of _____, the retiring partner has been paid mutually a handsome amount of _____/- through the _____, _____ by the continuing partner who will be the proprietor from today as the full and final payment of the assets and liabilities. That I will be responsible for all the liabilities of any nature like the complaint under Section _____ of the Negotiable Instruments Act from the prior date of today.
4- The continuing partner shall be at liberty to continue the business in the name of _____ either as its sole proprietor or in the partnership with others.
5- That after today the continuing partner shall be liable to the all profits, losses, debts and liability with regards to the business of the said _____.
6- That the tenancy of _____ in shop consisting portion of _____ will be with _____ the remaining partner now as proprietor of _____. The party of the first part will have no claim over the tenancy of the shop consisting portion of _____
7- Without prejudice to any rights and remedies, herein contained, each of the partners hereto hereby releases and discharges the other from all actions, proceedings, claims and demands on account of the said partnership.
In witness whereof the parties hereto have set their hands in the presence of witnesses.
This Deed of Partnership is executed at _____ on _____ between :-
1- _____son of _____ resident of _____ (hereinafter referred to as the First Party/First Partner, which expression shall include his heirs, executors, legal representatives, administrators and assignees) of the one part and
2- _____ son of _____, resident of _____ (hereinafter referred to as the First Party/Second Partner, which expression shall include his heirs, executors, legal representatives, administrators and assignees) of the Other Part.
WHEREAS the parties referred hereinabove wants to carry on a partnership business of _____ Under the name and style of _____, at _____ Under the following terms and conditions set forth herein below :-
1- That the name and style of the Partnership firm shall be _____, at _____.
2- That the partnership shall be at Will.
3- That the business of Partnership shall be carried out at _____ or such other place or places as agreed upon by both the partners.
4- That the capital of the firm shall be contributed by the partners to this deed or raised through the loan as agreed upon by both the parties.
5- That the share of the profit and loss of the partnership shall be as follows :-
i) _____ __%
ii) _____ __%
6- That both the partners shall operate upon the business account of the firm.
7- That the first partner _____ will get monthly working salary of _____/- per month.
8- That the account of the firm shall be closed on _____ day of _____ every year. Immediately after signing the accounts each partner shall be entitled to draw out and receive his share of profit and loss of the business for that year.
9- That if any partner opts to retire from the partnership business he may give _____ month notice thereof in writing to the other partner. The account of the outgoing partner shall be settled as per the terms and conditions of this deed and the amount of profit and loss shall be paid to him within the period of __ months from the date of retirement.
10- That such outgoing partner shall not use the name of the firm and shall not solicit any of the customers of the partnership nor carry on any such type of business similar to that the partnership within the period of __ years.
11- That if any dispute arising out of this partnership business shall be only _____by the _____ courts.
In witness whereof both the partners have set their hands on this Partnership Deed at _____ on this day, month and year first mentioned above in the Presence of marginal witness .
THIS DEED of Partnership made at _____ this first day of _____between _____ son of _____ resident of _____ of the FIRST PART, _____ son of _____ resident of _____ of the SECOND PART.
WITNESSETH THAT the parties hereto shall be and become partners on the following terms and conditions:
(1) The said partners will carry on the business of _____ in partnership at _____ and various other parts of India under the name and style of _____ with effect from _____.
(2) The partnership shall be for a period of _____ year unless previously determined in the manner hereinafter provided.
(3) The capital requisite for carrying on the partnership business is _____which shall be contributed by all the partners equally. Any further capital required from time to time shall be contributed by the partners in equal shares.
(4) The partnership firm shall open an account with _____, Branch or such other bank as the partners shall from time to time agree upon.
(5) All partnership moneys, cheques, pay orders, demand drafts and other instruments for money shall as and when received be paid into or deposited in the bank to the credit of the partnership account. The moneys received by the firm or any partner on behalf of the firm of any client or third person shall forthwith be deposited in the said bank to a separate clients account to be kept by the firm.
(6) Proper books of account and diaries shall be kept by the partners at the business premises and the same shall be available for inspection by all the partners at all times.
(7) Each partner shall make full and proper entries of all business transacted by him on account of the partnership and cheek up the bills for all such matters.
(8) Each partner shall devote his whole time and attention to the partnership business and no partner shall, without the consent of the other partners engage in any other business or hold any office or appointment, provided that each partner can provide free and voluntary service to his friends or relatives.
(9) Each partner shall be entitled to draw a sum of money every month, mutually decided by the partners from time to time on account of his accruing share of the net profits for the current year. If in any year the aggregate amount drawn out by any partner shall be found to exceed the amount of his share in the net profits on taking of the annual account, he shall forthwith repay the excess to the partnership.
(10) No partner shall pledge and credit the partnership except in the usual and regular course of the business or conduct any business for any person, company or firm, whom the other partners shall have previously in writing, forbidden him to deal with.
(11) The firm shall not charge for acting as _____ for a partner or the wife or any child or children of a partner or his, her, or their trustees, except out of pocket expenses or costs recovered against other parties in any proceedings or out of any estate or property the subject of any such proceedings and any costs recovered shall be credited to partnership account.
(12) No partner shall without the consent of the other partners:
(a) Engage directly or indirectly in any business other than that of the partnership.
(b) Engage or dismiss any clerk, junior or any other employee of the partnership or take any junior, except hereinafter provided.
(c) Employ any of the moneys of the partnership or clients or pledge the credit of the partnership except in the ordinary course of business and upon the account or for the benefit of the partnership.
(13) Each partner shall be entitled at any time to receive one junior to enable the latter to qualify as an _____ without paying any premium.
(14) The general account and balance sheet shall be taken and made as at the close of each year ending on the _____ and after the taking of the account, the same shall be audited by mutually decided _____, whose audit shall extend to the separate clients account and to all properties belonging to any client which are in the possession or custody of the firm.
(15) The net profits appearing on each such yearly account shall be divided in equal shares and such profits less such sums as may have been previously drawn on account by such partner, may be withdrawn by the partners respectively entitled thereto, as and when there shall be money at the said bank available for that purpose over and above the moneys necessary for the current expenses of the partnership business. However, if on taking annual account, it is found that any partner has drawn out more than the share of profits as ascertained thereby, he shall repay the excess to the partnership within __ days from the date of preparation of final annual account.
(16) If any partner dies during the continuance of the partnership and his legal representatives does not become partner of the firm due to any reason, the share of the partner so dying shall be purchased by the surviving partner and he shall pay the purchase price to the legal representatives of the deceased within ___ months from the death of the deceased partner. For calculating the purchase price, an account and balance sheet shall be taken up to the day of the death from the last previous annual account and the share in the capital and assets of the partnership including goodwill, office furniture, books and office papers shall be ascertained and the said sum along with the sum which upon taking of such account and balance sheet shall appear to be due to the deceased partner in respect of undrawn profits drawn to the date of his death shall be the purchase price. The value of the goodwill of the partnership business shall be taken to be a sum equal to two years purchase of the average net profits of the business for the _____ years next preceding the date of valuation as appearing from the annual accounts for those _____ years.
(17) On the death of the partner, the surviving partner will execute in favour of the legal representatives of the deceased partner, indemnity against the debts, liabilities, and obligations and the legal representatives shall also execute proper deeds and other instruments for vesting the share of the deceased partner in the partner or partners entitled thereto under the provisions of this deed.
(18) If either partner shall commit any breach of any of stipulations contained in this deed or if a partner becomes insolvent or shall become of unsound mind or incapacitated from attending to the partnership business for 6 months consecutively or if any partner retires, the partnership shall not dissolve and the provisions contained in clauses 16 and 17 hereof shall apply, and the other partner will have the right to include any other person in the partnership.
(19) The notice to the parties under this deed shall be deemed to be duly served, if the same shall be delivered to him personally or sent by post in a registered letter addressed to him at his usual or last known place of abode in India.
(20) If the partnership is determined by a notice by any partner or by any means not hereinbefore expressly provided for then, the partnership shall be wound up and assets distributed as provided by the _____.
(21) All disputes and differences which shall arise between the partners or between the partners and legal representatives of one or more partners or between their respective legal representatives and whether during or after the determination of the partnership relating to the rights and liabilities or interpretation of this deed or to any act or omission of either party or matter or things done or to be done in pursuance hereof, such disputes and differences shall be referred to mutually decided arbitration and his decision and award shall be final and binding upon the parties.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have hereunto set and subscribed their respective hands the day, month and year first above written.
This Sale Agreement is made at ______ on _______,Between :-
___________ (hereinafter called the seller/s) of the first party.
__________ (hereinafter called the purchaser/s) of the second party.
Whereas the said first party is/are the owner in possession of a residential Property/Plot No.______.
Whereas the first party has agreed to sell the plot to the second party for a total sale consideration of ______ on this terms and conditions hereinafter given :-
1. That the first party has received ______ by cash/ Cheque/D.D. No. ______, dt______, as a earnest/advance amount and balance payment of ______ will be paid by the purchaser on or before______ at the time of execution of sale deed before the Sub Registrar, ______.
2. That if the______ party fails to pay the balance amount within stipulated time, the advance will be forfeited, and if the first party fail or refuse to execute the sale deed and other necessary document in favour of purchaser/s or in the name of his/her/their nominees within the stipulated time, the seller will be responsible to pay the double of the amount given as advance.
3. That the seller/s will be responsible to pay all the dues up to date of execution of sale deed.
4. That the purchaser/s will have to execute the sale deed or transfer the said plot in his/her own name or in the name of his/her nominee.
5. That the sale deed expenses or transfer charges will be paid by the purchaser/s.
6. That the seller/s will be responsible to hand over the clear and vacant possession of the above said property to the purchaser at the time of final payment/Execution of Sale Deed.
7. That the seller assures the above said plot is free from all sorts of encumbrances, like mortgage, gift, sale, lien, lease agreement, decree, injunction, suit, etc. the first party will be held responsible.
8. That both the parties and their nominees will abide by terms and conditions of the above said agreement.
In witnesses whereof the parties of this agreement have set their respective hands on the date month and year first above given.
SUIT FOR DECLARATION
Application releasing the Original Sale Deed of the applicant
1- That the above mentioned case has been decided by the Hon’ble court of _____ in the _____ vide _____ suit No. _____ of _____ vide order dated _____.
2- That in the above mentioned case the original sale Deed is lying deposited in the case file, which is required by the applicant for his use.
It is, therefore, prayed that the original Sale Deed may kindly be ordered to be released to the applicant in the interest of justice.
Subjest: Execution of Sale Deed in favour of _____ of applicant.
You sold your _____ to the _____ in the year _____to the applicant. The applicant paid you the full and final sale consideration of the said house. You delivered the original documents to the applicant at that time.
You executed the agreement to sell, will, receipt of payment, G.P.A. in favour of husband of the applicant, conveyance deed and allotment letter etc.
You also delivered the actual and physical possession of the said house to the applicant at the time of selling the said house.
Now the applicant wants to get the sale Deed executed and registered in favour of his/her _____ in respect of the above-mentioned house. As per the terms and conditions of the agreement you assured that you would execute and get the sale Deed registered either in the name of the applicant or his/her nominees as and when required by the applicant.
You are therefore, requested please come before the Office of _____, _____ for executing the sale Deed in favour of the _____ of the applicant namely _____ within the period of _____ positively so that the sale Deed may be get registered and executed.
This indenture made this day of_______ between The _____ Board, _____ constituted under the _______ Housing Board Act. (Act. __ of ____) (hereinafter called the Board and includes its successors and assigns) of the one part and the hirer Mr. _____ Son of _____ Resident of _____, _____, through GPA _____ son of _____ Resident of _____, GPA registered document No. _____, dated _____, registered in the office of Sub Registrar, _____, _______, and the allottee is still alive and the GPA have not revoked/cancelled till today, (Hereinafter called the owner, which expression shall unless inconsistent with the context or meaning includes the heirs executors, administrators, legal representatives and assignees) of the Second Part.
Whereas by a hire purchase tenancy agreement dated the _____ the board has agreed to allot _____, Area _______Sq. meters/yds. Situated in Housing Area _____ to the hirer under the hire purchase scheme and the hirer has made full payment of all due in pursuance of the Housing Board, _______ (allotment, management and sale of Tenements) Regulations, _____ and the said agreement.
Now this indenture witnesseth that in consideration of the amount of INR____________ (Rupees _____________ _______________/- Paid by the hirer before the execution of these presents (the receipt whereof the board hereby acknowledges) the board do hereby grant, convey, release and assure unto the said hirer in perpetuity all the buildings, construction, structure with the sanitary, electric and other fittings on the said _____, Area _______Sq. meters/yds. Situated in _____ more particularly described in schedule hereunder written delineated on the plan annexed to these presents, and thereon colored_____ together with all the rights, easements and appurtenances whatsoever to the said house belonging or appurtenant subject to the covenants and conditions hereinafter contained.
Subject always to the exception, reservations, covenants and conditions hereinafter contained that is to say as follows:-
The owner hereby absolves the board of all the liabilities in respect of any rates, taxes, charges and all assessments of other description which are nor or at any time hereinafter be assessed or imposed upon the said property hereby granted upon the landlord in respect of the said property by the local body concerned or by the state or Central Government or by any other local authorities.
The owner undertakes to pay the dues if any between the final and price so determined and price paid in lump-sum in view of the terms and conditions No. __ of ____ executed on _____ and in case he fails to do so he will indemnify the board for all the losses and expenses which the board might have to incur in this respect out of his property and person.
In witness whereof the parties have here onto set their hands the day and year first above written.
SCHEDULE – I
The property includes various parts particularly given hereunder with their internal dimensions:-
The over all dimensions from outside are as under :-
Boundaries of the property are as under :-
On north ___________________
On East ___________________
On south ___________________
On West ___________________