New Delhi- People travelling to India will now be asked to furnish details if he is undergoing treatment or has symptoms of swine flu. They may also be denied a visa, a senior health ministry official said Thursday as the country increasingly reported ‘imported cases’ of influenza A.
Posts Tagged: Legal News
Mumbai- A director of the ‘Rediff.com’ has moved the Bombay High Court seeking to quash a criminal complaint which alleges that the website, through the search engine linked to it, disseminates obscene material. Sunil N Phatarphekar, one of the non-executive directors of Rediff, filed the petition after a lower court issued process against the website… Read more »
New Delhi- Minister of State for Women and Child Welfare Krishna Tirath called for setting up fast-track courts to provide speedier justice to rape victims.
The Supreme Court asked Maharashtra Chief Secretary and three top officials why it should not launch contempt proceedings against them for installing gates at a barrage over the Godavari river in violation of its April 2007 order. A bench of Chief Justice K.G. Balakrishnan, Justice P. Sathasivam and Justice B.S. Chauhan issued notices to Joseph,… Read more »
As per the information furnished by the Registry of the Supreme Court, the guidelines for entertaining Public Interest Litigations (PIL) have been laid down by the Supreme Court in judicial pronouncements. Administratively, the Registry has generally defined matters of public interest to include (i) bonded labour matters, (ii) matters of neglected children, (iii) exploitation of… Read more »
The trial of the main suspect in the Mumbai attacks will continue despite his admission of guilt, the judge has ruled. Mohammad Ajmal Amir Qasab’s confession will go on record but it does not address all 86 charges he faces, Judge said. The trial has now resumed as normal and prosecution witnesses have started giving… Read more »
The intellectual property rights are private rights and the right holder can assign, license, transfer or sell the rights to others depending upon his commercial and other interests. During 2004-05 to 2008-09, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has assigned / licensed 11 patents to United States (US) based companies. The information in respect… Read more »
Ahmedabad- The Gujarat High Court today reserved the order on the petition challenging post-Godhra probe by special investigation team (SIT) against Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and 62 others, till July 24. Justice D H Waghela was hearing a petition from former BJP MLA from Lunavada, Kalubai Malivad, against the probe by Supreme Court-appointed SIT… Read more »
The National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Tuesday said it has issued notice to Madhya Pradesh on the virginity tests conducted on brides at a mass wedding there. The commission, taking suo motu cognisance of media reports, issued a notice to the chief secretary of the state on July 17 and sought a factual report within… Read more »
NEW DELHI: In a major relief to Sanjeev Nanda, prime accused in the BMW case of 1999, the Delhi High Court converted his offence from culpable homicide not amounting to murder to a simple case of causing death by rash or negligent act and reduced his sentence from five years to two years. Sanjeev Nanda… Read more »
Send News & Articles
Send your News & Articles to Publish in this website. For sending Articles & News CLICK HERE
- धर्मनिरपेक्षता के कारण भी बढता पर्यावरण-प्रदूषण !
- देश में रोजगार की समस्या क्यों ?
- युवा से वृद्धावस्था की ओर बढ़ता भारत
- “सभी मत-मतान्तरों का ईश्वर एक है और उसके विधान सबके लिये एक समान हैं”
- राजनीति के लिए वंदे मातरम् पर विवाद क्यों
- “ईश्वरीय ज्ञान और वैज्ञानिक सिद्धान्तों पर आधारित आर्यसमाज”
- योग करो,आरोग्य रहो
- राहुल गांधी ने भारतीय सेना और योग दिवस का उड़ाया मजाक
- आदिवासी नर्सिंग छात्राएं रेंगकर जायेंगी मुख्यमंत्री निवास तक
- यातायात समस्या को लेकर सामाजिक संस्था ‘गांधी विचार मंच’ द्वारा सांसद गोपाल शेट्टी से मांग
- ग्रेजुएशन में दाखिला लेने वाले विद्यार्थी पढ़ें ये खबर, हर मुश्किल होगी हल
- नवनिर्वाचित सांसदों से जनता का अनुरोध – जनभाषा में लें शपथ, अपनाएँ जनभाषा – पथ
- एक बार पुनः स्थिर सरकार देश को मिली
- अलवर विवाहिता ने ट्रेन के आगे कूदकर की आत्महत्या, वास्तविक कारण सामने आने चाहिये। अन्यथा दहेज का नाम लेकर, आत्महत्या के असल कारणों को दबाया जाना, सामाजिक विस्फोट का बन सकता है कारण