Punishment and the application of law/ the law and order and the application of same law with different views INTRODUCTION: Bhagwati, J delivering the judgment on behalf of himself, Chandrachud and Krishna Iyer, JJ. Propounded the new concept of equality in the following words-“Equality is a dynamic concept with many aspects and dimensions and… Read more »
Posts Tagged: capital punishment
CRIME on the OFFENCE JUSTICE on the DEFENCE India, no doubt, is a great country. It has a great system of criminal jurisprudence in which an individual/group has a right to commit a crime, heinous included, to run away from the scene of crime and, if caught, the right to claim he is innocent. This… Read more »
The controversies related to Pratibha Patil does’t seem to end. Sometimes she comes in news for her foreign trips or for her expenses, this time she is in common circle for her disposal of clemency petitions. Capital punishment is the oldest way to do justice. In earlier times it was awarded most often in every… Read more »
Shikha Patel Justice Iyer observes that “ In any scientific system which turns the focus, at the sentencing stage, not only on the crime, but also the criminal and seeks to personalize the punishment so that the reformatory component is as much operative as the deterrent element, it is essential that facts of social and… Read more »
Send News & Articles
Send your News & Articles to Publish in this website. For sending Articles & News CLICK HERE
- फिल्मों से राजनीतिक सफर तय करने वाली “पुरातची तलाइवी’ अब नहीं रहीं….
- ‘अम्मा‘ के रूप में पूजी जाने वाली राजनेत्री
- केजरीवाल जी, दुनिया में फकीर ही सबसे ज्यादा अमीर होते हैं ?
- मकर संक्रान्ति पर्व के महत्व को जानकर श्रद्धापूर्वक मनायें
- नदियों में स्नान का धार्मिक औचीत्य और महर्षि दयानन्द
- पुरातची तलाईवी (‘क्रांतिकारी नेता’) अम्मा जयललिता का महाप्रयाण
- कैसें प्राप्त करें अच्छे अंक परीक्षाओं में ???
- CONVEYANCING OF SALE DEED AND ITS REQUIREMENTS on
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN IN INDIA on
- Mandatory documents required for export and Import of goods on
- Rights Of Students Under Right To Information Act 2005 on
- Mobile Cell Phones And Cyber Crimes In India on
- CYBER CRIMES AND THE LAW on
- WILL under Indian Law on