FAQ on Consumer Forum

Posted On & filed under Legal FAQs.

01. Who can approach the redressal agencies established under the Consumer Protection Act for redressal of his grievances? A consumer, as defined in section 2(1)(d) of the Act, or any voluntary consumer association registered under the Companies Act, 1956 or under any other law for the time being in force or the Central Government or any State Government or… Read more »