FAQ on Consumer Forum

/ | 7 Comments on FAQ on Consumer Forum

01. Who can approach the redressal agencies established under the Consumer Protection Act for redressal of his grievances? A consumer, as defined in section 2(1)(d) of the Act, or any voluntary consumer association registered under the Companies Act, 1956 or under any other law for the time being in force or the Central Government or any State Government or […]

Read more »
Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. More Information